Macrobiotic Food and RC Essential Oil Blend: Hong Kong is an over populated city. Getting sick seems almost inevitable with such a close proximity. Surely diet and nutrition play one aspect of health, but the other aspects include pranayama (breath control), physical exercise, and various forms of mental/emotional control and strength. A combination of health techniques is definitely needed, this is why from an Ayurvedic perspective using essential oils can escalate healing. This is a very Yogic perspective.
Today I will talk about a blend called, RC blend from Young Living. RC can really ensure that a smooth ride to health and balance is being brought to the foreground. Using RC Essential Oil Blend can help with the cold and flu season and if you diffuse it in your home, it will be very effective in killing any unwanted germs. This in combination with a winter warming diet of beans, root vegetables, whole grains and warming spices can really open up a world full of possibility and health, especially for your little ones.
Usually during this time of year, people are experiencing colds and even faulty stomach issues, especially children. This is why sometimes instead of focusing solely on what you put into your stomach, focussing on what you breathe in is of utmost importance as well. I have been approached by clients who simply put, cannot determine the reason why they are getting reoccurring gastric issues. The truth is that past build up of toxins can lead to the immune system being compromised. Fasting or detoxing in the winter months is not recommended, this is why turning towards other subtle forms of healing will work best. A life filled with deep berthing can really benefit.
Using RC can be used in conjunction with breath control. This is a blend of ten essential oils that are especially made for supporting respiratory challenges. These include, allergies, colds, bronchitis, congestion and sinus inflammation. It also can assist with snoring, sleep apnea and bone spurs! RC is very beneficial when diffusing for allergies and congestion. Diffuse at night when combating colds, sore throats, lung infection or even sleep apnea.
What is in RC essential oil? There are nine different essential oils in RC Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil - has mucolytic, antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is a strong antimicrobial germ killer. It reduces any throat infection!
• Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil (Black Peppermint Oil) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and an expectorant. It combats bronchitis and sinusitis.
• Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil (Lemon Eucalyptus) has anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and antispasmodic properties. It decongests and disinfects lungs and sinuses.
• Myrtle Essential Oil (Myrtus communis) has antiseptic, antibacterial and decongesting properties. It oxygenates and expels mucus from the respiratory system.
• Pine Essential Oil (Pinus sylvestris) has antiseptic, antibacterial antimicrobial antiviral and expectorant properties. Dilates and opens up the respiratory system, particularly the bronchial tract.
• Marjoram Essential Oil (Origanum majorana) has antibacterial and anti-spasmodic properties. It reduces spasms and is relaxing to the body.
• Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) has analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties. It helps relief stress, sore muscles, menstrual cramps and nervous tension in the body.
• Cypress Essential Oil (Cupresus sepmervirens) strengthens the vascular system. It increases circulation and supports detoxification of the lymphatic system.
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and pain blocking properties. It is soothing, cooling and dilating the respiratory system.
To but the blend, please contact LTF@lovetruefood.com , alternatively call 21678889 for enquiries.